[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-ceo-activism-ai-takes-over-hiring-glassdoor” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Managing Editor Frank Kalman welcomes back Workforce editor Rick Bell back to the program for his usual every-other-week appearance.
The two talk about an upcoming story in the July 2017 issue of Talent Economy quarterly on CEO social activism, how much AI and technology should be used when hiring as well as how much time and stock CEOs should spend reading and responding to reviews posted on websites like Glassdoor.com.
- Cannabis companies must keep up with constant changes in industry rules and regulations
- UG2 takes a hands-on approach
- The U.S. and China can learn from each other
- Listen: Vulcan’s Tim Mulligan talks about how companies can teach employees to be happier, healthier and more resilient
- Video: Teaching the signs of trafficking