[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-ceo-activism-ai-takes-over-hiring-glassdoor” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Managing Editor Frank Kalman welcomes back Workforce editor Rick Bell back to the program for his usual every-other-week appearance.
The two talk about an upcoming story in the July 2017 issue of Talent Economy quarterly on CEO social activism, how much AI and technology should be used when hiring as well as how much time and stock CEOs should spend reading and responding to reviews posted on websites like Glassdoor.com.
- Accountability is key to enabling diversity and inclusion in organizations
- Cornerstone OnDemand Inc. announces acquisition of Saba in $1.395 billion deal
- What is the future of skills, roles and workforce development?
- Why companies must consider a strategic approach to employee education
- Mind over matter: leadership mindsets and actions to drive results