The two talk about an upcoming story in the July 2017 issue of Talent Economy quarterly on CEO social activism, how much AI and technology should be used when hiring as well as how much time and stock CEOs should spend reading and responding to reviews posted on websites like Glassdoor.com.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise