- - To survive and even thrive in the current economic downturn requires measuring the impact and ROI of your major programs to ensure these programs deliver the business results that executives and sponsors want and need. Here are 10 actions to take now.
- What is leadership, and who is a leader?
- LinkedIn Becomes a Serious Open Learning Platform
- What Are Learning Organizations, and What Do They Really Do?
- Reimagining workplace learning during COVID-19
- Leading Across the Generations
- 5 moves that actually increase diversity, equity and inclusion
- The AGES Model can help learning stick
- How Does the Minimum Wage Impact the Economy?
- Working amid Coronavirus: 3 ways coaching can help
- Tight Cultures and Loose Cultures
- Why businesses need an internal career marketplace for skills, ASAP - Think of it as the ultimate database to discover not only who in your organization has what skills, but also who is developing what skills — and how far along they’ve come in their development. ...
- To overcome business disruption, take a front-line-first approach - Eighty percent of the global workforce is on the front line. Disruption may have changed the way they do their jobs, but they remain the ultimate driver of business success, and we should invest in their development. ...
- Collaborative leadership: An antidote for a turbulent world - Covid-19 has presented us with both a health crisis and an economic crisis, which present a great deal of uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. No one person has the necessary knowledge and experience to solve these problems alone — it requires multiple people with different kinds of expertise and the ability to work together to create… ...
- A chief of learning and positive thinking - Vice President of Talent Management Erin Mara is helping to reimagine learning and shape culture at BJ’s Wholesale Club.
- From higher ed to PepsiCo CLO - PepsiCo CLO Molly Nagler brings a fresh perspective to achieve the company’s accelerated growth goals. ...
- Video: Adopting a coaching mindset for leadership - International Coaching Federation CEO Magdalena Mook discusses how leaders can adopt a coaching approach to successfully manage their remote teams through challenging times. ...
- Note to men: Mentor her! (Yes, even during a pandemic) - There are a number of strategies for leveraging telementoring to deliberately engage in crucial developmental relationships with women.
- Executive order takes aim at diversity training, starting with new restrictions on federal contractors - On September 22, 2020, President Trump signed an Executive Order on Combating Race and Sex Stereotyping. The order seeks to regulate how diversity training is conducted within the federal government as well as by federal contractors and recipients of federal grants. It also seeks to lay the groundwork for its restrictions to potentially be expanded… ...
- Checking the DEI box is not enough - Getting serious about diversity, equity and inclusion means going beyond compliance requirements to ensure your training and business strategy truly represents your organization’s values. ...
- 6 ways executive education will never be the same - Spoiler alert: It’s actually going to get better. ...
We'll Deliver Our Content Right to Your Inbox or Office for Free
- Virtual learning: the future of classroom training
- Kelly Palmer, chief learning officer for Degreed, shares her career journey
- Molly Nagler of PepsiCo shares her career journey
- Learning: your secret weapon to employee engagement
- Is your global learning strategy truly global?
- What is the future of skills, roles and workforce development?