In the latest episode of Talent10x, Managing Editor Frank Kalman talks with John Lipinski, a data scientist at health insurer Humana and a contributor to the Fall 2016 Talent Economy Quarterly, on machine learning’s influence on people analytics. Subscribe to Talent10x on iTunes.[/vc_column_text][vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-john-lipinski” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] [/vc_column][/vc_row]
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias