Here were the top five stories from CLOmedia.com for the week of Feb. 22.
- Will Video-Based Learning Kill the LMS?: Few vendors have come to grips with video-based learning.
- How U.S. Leaders Can Gain Cultural Awareness: American business leaders aren’t as connected to the rest of the world as they could be. Developing internal and external cultural awareness can change that.
- When Skills Are Money: Key leadership development around certain ‘money’ skills should touch everyone in an enterprise.
- Technology Makes Executive Education More Effective: Digital learning creates a savvier, more educated workforce at all levels.
- 7 Reasons to Measure Learning ROI: One big reason to measure learning? The boss wants it.
On another note …
Fast Company lays out how to start your workday on the right foot.
The publication is also sharing how leaders can be great at storytelling.
… and The Atlantic reports on how half of the world will be nearsighted by 2050.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first