[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-january-2018-insider-interview-with-jim-conti” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Managing Editor Frank Kalman talks with Jim Conti, current people lead at dscout and former director of talent at Sprout Social, for Talent Economy‘s Winter 2018 Insider profile. The two talk Conti’s transition from school teacher to talent executive, why Chicago is a great market for tech startups and more.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content