[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-january-2018-insider-interview-with-jim-conti” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Managing Editor Frank Kalman talks with Jim Conti, current people lead at dscout and former director of talent at Sprout Social, for Talent Economy‘s Winter 2018 Insider profile. The two talk Conti’s transition from school teacher to talent executive, why Chicago is a great market for tech startups and more.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias