[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-january-2018-insider-interview-with-jim-conti” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Managing Editor Frank Kalman talks with Jim Conti, current people lead at dscout and former director of talent at Sprout Social, for Talent Economy‘s Winter 2018 Insider profile. The two talk Conti’s transition from school teacher to talent executive, why Chicago is a great market for tech startups and more.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- 3 steps to improving conversational capacity
- From bystander to upstander
- From hardship to hardiness: 5 strategies for turning crisis into a catalyst for leadership development
- How to select candidates for executive coaching in your company
- Re-entry in a recession