Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway is expanding its 12-member board of directors by two, reports The Wall Street Journal, furthering speculation that one of the new members is in line to replace the billionaire investor as the company’s CEO.
Social media news feeds have hijacked people’s attention, writes Quartz. Here’s how to reclaim it.
Discovery Communications is selling its Maryland headquarters and moving to New York, according to The Washington Post.
Freelancers get more of a boost from the new tax law — but there’s a catch, reports Business Insider.
Finally, do you make bad decisions? Here’s how to tell, according to a former poker player, via Inc.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias