[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-life-of-a-salesman” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Talent Economy Managing Editor Frank Kalman welcomes Daniel Weinfurter, CEO of sales advisory firm GrowthPlay, to this week’s podcast. The two talk about the evolution of the sales profession, the continued relevance of the industry’s commission-based compensation structure, as well as how technology — in particular, artificial intelligence — is likely to influence the job.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise