[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-life-of-a-salesman” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Talent Economy Managing Editor Frank Kalman welcomes Daniel Weinfurter, CEO of sales advisory firm GrowthPlay, to this week’s podcast. The two talk about the evolution of the sales profession, the continued relevance of the industry’s commission-based compensation structure, as well as how technology — in particular, artificial intelligence — is likely to influence the job.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- 3 steps to improving conversational capacity
- From bystander to upstander
- From hardship to hardiness: 5 strategies for turning crisis into a catalyst for leadership development
- How to select candidates for executive coaching in your company
- Re-entry in a recession