In tech, it turns out that race is a stronger impediment to promotions than gender, reports Wired.
On a related note, here are some of the reasons why black women are underrepresented in corporate leadership, via Fortune.
President Trump’s anti-immigration rhetoric means fewer students applying to business schools in America, writes BBC.
Global technology companies come under intense scrutiny from countries wanting to collect back taxes, reports The New York Times.
Finally, here’s when working from home doesn’t work out, from The Atlantic.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement