[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-a-chat-with-talent-economys-data-scientist-grey-litaker” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] If you’re a reader of Talent Economy’s quarterly journal, than you’re familiar with the work of Grey Litaker. Grey puts together each issue’s “Dashboard” section, which profiles different data sets related to each issue’s theme. Grey joined Managing Editor Frank Kalman to talk more about his work for Talent Economy, including the development of the publication’s emerging data analytics service, Talent Tracker, as well as observations on the U.S. education system, talent mobility across the country and other labor market trends. Listen here or subscribe to Talent10x on iTunes or Stitcher.
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning