[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-a-chat-with-talent-economys-data-scientist-grey-litaker” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] If you’re a reader of Talent Economy’s quarterly journal, than you’re familiar with the work of Grey Litaker. Grey puts together each issue’s “Dashboard” section, which profiles different data sets related to each issue’s theme. Grey joined Managing Editor Frank Kalman to talk more about his work for Talent Economy, including the development of the publication’s emerging data analytics service, Talent Tracker, as well as observations on the U.S. education system, talent mobility across the country and other labor market trends. Listen here or subscribe to Talent10x on iTunes or Stitcher.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias
- What it takes to become a collaborative leader