Stamford, Conn. — April 17
Indeed.com, a search engine for jobs, has been added to four applicant-tracking and job-distribution systems.
Employers and recruiters now can include their jobs on Indeed directly from the systems they use every day while also benefiting from critical applicant tracking metrics.
The four partners that have recently added Indeed are:
- Applicant-tracking systems
- Hodes iQ
- Job-distribution systems
- Job VIPeR by TMP Worldwide
- SmartPost by Bernard Hodes Group
These four services deliver a feed of jobs directly to Indeed, keeping their clients’ listings fresh and relevant for Indeed’s millions of users.
Advanced tracking allows each system to monitor the job-seeker traffic provided by Indeed and report those metrics back to their users.
“Indeed’s inclusion in these leading systems helps both employers and job seekers,” Paul Forster, Indeed CEO, said. “Employers benefit from added visibility for their jobs, a high volume of targeted candidates and precision applicant tracking, while job seekers get an even more comprehensive job search experience on Indeed.”
Indeed continues to work with other applicant-tracking and job-distribution systems to determine the best ways to include their clients’ jobs on Indeed and meet the needs of their users.
Indeed also offers integration of its pay-per-click job advertising system to applicant tracking and job distribution partners, so jobs easily can be sponsored on Indeed through these services.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- 5 things to stop expecting from a mentor
- Politics, values and the election in the workplace
- New benchmarking tool for higher ed seeks to address workplace soft skills gap
- Who leads your DEI function, and how do you support them from an organizational perspective?
- Why businesses need an internal career marketplace for skills, ASAP