Athens, Ga. — April 17
EHSCareers.com, an online job board for the environmental, occupational health and safety (EH&S) profession, is now offering parallel postings on DiversityJobs.com.
This partnership, along with existing partnerships with the National Safety Council (NSC) and NAEM (the premier association for EH&S management) will further broaden the exposure of the many employers and the many EH&S job seekers that use EHSCareers.com.
“Being involved in the drive to bring more diversity to the workplace is an important priority for us,” said Susan Bergdoll, EHSCareers.com vice president of support services. “This new, complementary partnership between EHSCareers.com and DiversityJobs.com simply allows more people more access to more opportunities. It is another example of how we continue to enhance and expand our services here at EHSCareers.com.
“This new partnership will especially benefit our many Fortune 500 clients that are strongly committed to diversity in their workforce.”
According to Census 2000, one in every four Americans identified themselves as a member of a minority group, up from one in five 10 years ago.
This means workplaces must become more culturally diverse. Having a culturally diverse staff provides exciting opportunities for individuals to learn, grow and develop a better understanding of other cultures.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- McDonald’s names new chief learning and development officer
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?