Chicago — March 28
Kensington International, an Oak Brook, Ill., talent management firm has promoted Linda Sweet to executive vice president of talent management services, Maureen Zabloudil to executive vice president of leadership development and Jon Simmering to vice president of operations.
Its newest addition to the firm is George Karavattuveetil as vice president of executive coaching.
Karavattuveetil was the founder and president of AccentHR.
In their new elevated capacities, each person will be responsible for leading the firm’s continued growth in leadership development and outplacement services.
Kensington International is the largest combined provider of retained executive search, leadership development and outplacement services in Chicago.
As part of the worldwide Career Partners International and World Search Group organizations, Kensington delivers services worldwide.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval