Lafayette, Calif. — March 1
The Table Group, an executive consulting firm headed by Patrick Lencioni, announces the release of “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team Facilitator’s Guide.”
The guide includes a series of powerful exercises that enable teams to identify areas for improvement and take the first steps toward becoming a highly functioning team.
Beginning with an introduction to the model and instructions for administering and debriefing a 38-item team assessment, the material guides trainers, facilitators and team leaders through the “five dysfunctions”:
1. Absence of Trust
2. Fear of Conflict
3. Lack of Commitment
4. Avoidance of Accountability
5. Inattention to Results
“The Five Dysfunctions of a Team Facilitator’s Guide” is an ideal tool for off-sites and retreats or for a series of team development meetings.
This proven process will encourage teams of all types to begin the process of increasing cohesiveness and productivity.
The guide package includes:
- Detailed instructions for preparing, delivering and following up after a workshop.
- Presentation slides.
- A poster illustrating the “five dysfunctions” model.
- A participant workbook.
- A team assessment.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval