Milwaukee — March 1
CollegeGrad.com, an entry-level job site, has announced a new job-seeker resource — job search videos — now available for free to job seekers and broadcast media.
In addition to more than 2,000 pages of free entry-level job search advice, CollegeGrad.com now offers video resources.
There are 35 custom Job Search Minute videos available, with at least 25 more to be added within the next two months.
Each video is about 1 minute long and provides entry-level job seekers quick, practical advice on topics related to resume preparation, interview preparation, answering tough interview questions and more.
Also available are instructional videos on more than 350 different careers and industries.
“The job-search videos enable job seekers to get quick answers to tough questions,” said Brian Krueger, CollegeGrad.com president. “These videos outline direct job search approaches that can be put to use immediately. And they do learn this information in a minute or less.”
Radio and TV stations are invited to use these videos for free to add to their regular broadcast schedule.
“So far, some of our most popular videos are about general interview preparation and answering tough interview questions,” Krueger said. “We’re encouraging media outlets to run these videos to fill out their scheduling on jobs and careers.”
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work