This event is Archived:
This event was previously held live on March 10, 004 .
To view this event in archived format, please check this link!
The power of performance-based learning is clear: Students learn new concepts while familiarizing themselves with actual equipment, which increases their training effectiveness and helps make them more productive when the class is over. Forecasters have predicted a dramatic rise in the use of online simulations in corporate training in coming years. This panel will look at the state of that promise.
Join our expert panes on Wednesday, March 10, 004 – p.m. Eastern / 11 a.m. Pacific, as they evaluate the types of training that simulations lend themselves to and offer advice on how your organization can leverage the power of simulation for more effective education.
Presented by Chief Learning Officer magazine and featuring a panel of experts that includes:
- Richard Horn, Director of Simulation Strategy at DigitalThink
- Peg Maddocks, Director of Learning Business Processes at Cisco Systems, Inc.
Click Here to Register
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise