This event is Archived:
This event was previously held live on January 21, 2004 .
To view this event in archived format, please check this link!
Customer education is expanding at an explosive rate as organizations expand education offerings throughout the corporate value chain. This focus on learning as a business is driving revenue, reducing costs and significantly increasing capabilities and quality of education services. More importantly, the improved overall product acceptance and awareness with higher quality learning offerings has led to a higher customer satisfaction with the organizations core products and services.
Join Chief Learning Officer and experts from Accenture, on Wednesday, January 21st at 2 p.m. EST/11 a.m. PST, as they lead an interactive discussion on how leading technology firms are using customer education to differentiate their positioning in the marketplace, grow training sales revenue to customers and channel partners and decrease time to proficiency throughout the value chain.
Presented by Chief Learning Officer magazine and featuring a panel of experts that includes:
- Allan Tetley of Accenture Learning
- Doug Harward of The Exceleration Group and Founder of TrainingOutsourcing.com
Click Here to Register!
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Leadership development should begin with “why” — and that’s usually not behavior change
- Change is incumbent on all of us
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office