On behalf of WebEx Communications Inc. and our training center team, I would like to welcome a new voice in enterprise learning, Chief Learning Officer magazine.
The customers using our services for live enterprise training and learning are showing a tremendous demand to educate the enterprise, reduce costs and increase productivity. This learning spans not only internal sales, customer service and various business lines, but also external customers, partners, resellers and more. Enterprise customers recognize the need for a well-trained workforce that provides a sustainable competitive advantage and increases customer satisfaction and revenues. CLOs are establishing the business value of this properly trained workforce.
Chief Learning Officer magazine and its Editorial Advisory Board of industry experts bring a refreshing change to the enterprise learning market. By focusing on solutions for enterprise productivity, this magazine will quickly become an objective forum for buyers, vendors, end-users and experts—a forum for case studies, market trends, new innovations, opinions and more. We look forward to the engaging content that Chief Learning Officer bring to the marketplace.
What CIO Magazine is to chief information officers, Chief Learning Officer is poised to become for CLOs.
Director of Training Center
WebEx Communications Inc.
- Leverage AI to foster a learn-it-all culture
- Kraft Heinz CLO Pamay Bassey is reimagining corporate learning with laughter and passion
- Listen: Discover Financial Services’ Jon Kaplan on tuition assistance programs and the importance of building trust among your learning team
- Training for an unnatural disaster
- How you get feedback from learners is changing fundamentally