Managing Editor Frank Kalman and Workforce’s Rick Bell get dive into a study showing that the pay premium workers used to receive compared to their small-company counterparts isn’t what it used to be.
Plus, Google finds itself wrapped up in two lawsuits — one arguing the company discriminated against white conservative men, and another arguing it discriminates against women. Finally, Rick and Frank end the show by chatting about Wal-Mart’s announced worker raise and bonus.
- Cornerstone OnDemand Inc. announces acquisition of Saba in $1.395 billion deal
- What is the future of skills, roles and workforce development?
- Why companies must consider a strategic approach to employee education
- Mind over matter: leadership mindsets and actions to drive results
- Innovative Learning Group’s Lisa Toenniges shares her career insights