Managing Editor Frank Kalman and Workforce’s Rick Bell get dive into a study showing that the pay premium workers used to receive compared to their small-company counterparts isn’t what it used to be.
Plus, Google finds itself wrapped up in two lawsuits — one arguing the company discriminated against white conservative men, and another arguing it discriminates against women. Finally, Rick and Frank end the show by chatting about Wal-Mart’s announced worker raise and bonus.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- 3 steps to improving conversational capacity
- From bystander to upstander
- From hardship to hardiness: 5 strategies for turning crisis into a catalyst for leadership development
- How to select candidates for executive coaching in your company
- Re-entry in a recession