Managing Editor Frank Kalman and Workforce’s Rick Bell get dive into a study showing that the pay premium workers used to receive compared to their small-company counterparts isn’t what it used to be.
Plus, Google finds itself wrapped up in two lawsuits — one arguing the company discriminated against white conservative men, and another arguing it discriminates against women. Finally, Rick and Frank end the show by chatting about Wal-Mart’s announced worker raise and bonus.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias