Managing Editor Frank Kalman and Workforce’s Rick Bell get dive into a study showing that the pay premium workers used to receive compared to their small-company counterparts isn’t what it used to be.
Plus, Google finds itself wrapped up in two lawsuits — one arguing the company discriminated against white conservative men, and another arguing it discriminates against women. Finally, Rick and Frank end the show by chatting about Wal-Mart’s announced worker raise and bonus.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content