Cities in the hunt for Amazon’s second headquarters are going above and beyond to win the coveted contest, reports The Wall Street Journal.
Artificial intelligence has arrived in investing — but humans are still dominating, according to The New York Times.
Paying tipped workers better wouldn’t lead to fewer restaurant jobs, writes The Washington Post.
Workers at an Apple manufacturing plant in China are complaining of poor working conditions like exposure to noxious chemicals, reports Business Insider.
Finally, Google’s new hiring tactic is training other employers’ employees, according to Quartz.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias