Cities in the hunt for Amazon’s second headquarters are going above and beyond to win the coveted contest, reports The Wall Street Journal.
Artificial intelligence has arrived in investing — but humans are still dominating, according to The New York Times.
Paying tipped workers better wouldn’t lead to fewer restaurant jobs, writes The Washington Post.
Workers at an Apple manufacturing plant in China are complaining of poor working conditions like exposure to noxious chemicals, reports Business Insider.
Finally, Google’s new hiring tactic is training other employers’ employees, according to Quartz.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- 3 steps to improving conversational capacity
- From bystander to upstander
- From hardship to hardiness: 5 strategies for turning crisis into a catalyst for leadership development
- How to select candidates for executive coaching in your company
- Re-entry in a recession