[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-how-to-make-mentoring-work-well-in-your-company” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Managing Editor Frank Kalman talks to Tracey Wik, managing director at sales advisory firm GrowthPlay, and Amy Dordek Dolinsky, the firm’s co-founder and managing director, about how corporate mentoring programs should be structured, as well as the power of “reverse mentoring,” or the act of having younger, less-experienced workers mentor older employees.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization