[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-how-to-make-mentoring-work-well-in-your-company” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Managing Editor Frank Kalman talks to Tracey Wik, managing director at sales advisory firm GrowthPlay, and Amy Dordek Dolinsky, the firm’s co-founder and managing director, about how corporate mentoring programs should be structured, as well as the power of “reverse mentoring,” or the act of having younger, less-experienced workers mentor older employees.
- How to be an influential leader during stressful times: a disciplined listening approach
- How to best run your remote meetings
- Reboard to new cultural norms
- How can you remain profitable post-COVID-19? Invest in your workforce, particularly leaders
- Video: Leveraging online learning for development and community during a crisis