[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-how-to-make-mentoring-work-well-in-your-company” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Managing Editor Frank Kalman talks to Tracey Wik, managing director at sales advisory firm GrowthPlay, and Amy Dordek Dolinsky, the firm’s co-founder and managing director, about how corporate mentoring programs should be structured, as well as the power of “reverse mentoring,” or the act of having younger, less-experienced workers mentor older employees.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option