[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-jon-hyman-on-hr-in-a-post-weinstein-world” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Talent Economy Managing Editor Frank Kalman and Workforce’s Rick Bell are joined by employment lawyer and Workforce columnist Jon Hyman to discuss what the latest wave of high-profile sexual harassment and misconduct allegations mean for the talent economy and business moving forward.
Rick and Frank also discuss the workplace of the future where your boss is a robot, not a human.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option