[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-jon-hyman-on-hr-in-a-post-weinstein-world” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Talent Economy Managing Editor Frank Kalman and Workforce’s Rick Bell are joined by employment lawyer and Workforce columnist Jon Hyman to discuss what the latest wave of high-profile sexual harassment and misconduct allegations mean for the talent economy and business moving forward.
Rick and Frank also discuss the workplace of the future where your boss is a robot, not a human.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization
- A chief of learning and positive thinking