People from states that tend to lean Republican are dropping out of the labor force while states that tend to vote Democratic are opting into the labor market, reports The Wall Street Journal.
An online education startup thinks it can save bankers from losing their jobs to machines. Quartz has the story.
CEOs say proceeds from tax cuts as part of the Trump administration’s proposed overhaul will go to shareholders, not to creating more jobs, as the administration promised, reports Bloomberg.
Here’s proof that retail jobs don’t need to be bad, according to The New York Times.
Finally, here’s why the notion of work-life balance is a bald-faced lie, from Inc.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- McDonald’s names new chief learning and development officer
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?