The two talk about efforts to get recovering drug addicts back into the workforce, the rising importance of paternity leave among male millennial workers, as well as the state of the company holiday party and if workers should feel obliged to attend the annual event. Plus, they touch briefly on the latest hiring scandal to hit college football and what it means for the mainstream workforce.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- 5 things to stop expecting from a mentor
- Politics, values and the election in the workplace
- New benchmarking tool for higher ed seeks to address workplace soft skills gap
- Who leads your DEI function, and how do you support them from an organizational perspective?
- Why businesses need an internal career marketplace for skills, ASAP