Two economic studies find that raising minimum wages too high can spark an investment in robots to replace human employees, writes Wired.
Here’s how work is changing with the rise of the gig economy, via BBC.
The internet becomes much more difficult to navigate as different countries carry differing controls, reports The New York Times.
Trader Joe’s has a unique management structure and team culture that makes it successful, writes Fast Company.
Finally, here are 17 signs of a toxic work culture and ways to make it more civil, from Inc.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement