The two talk about the pending emergence of Generation Z, those born in the late 1990s, who are poised to enter the workforce in the coming years. Specifically, Jenkins outlines the key differences between Gen Z and millennials, currently the largest generation in the workforce.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval
- Video: 2020 Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning study identifies global leadership gap
- Embracing long-term virtual team and leadership training