[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-jeanne-meister” el_width=”60″] Managing Editor Frank Kalman talks with workplace expert and author of “The Future Workplace Experience” Jeanne Meister on how the continued rise of gig work could influence how conventional executives manage talent both inside and outside their organizations. Listen here or subscribe to Talent10x on iTunes.
Want more from Talent Economy, sign up here for newsletters, exclusives and more!
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias