These were the top five stories on CLOmedia.com for the week of July 4.
- Is Your Organization’s Learning Brand Effective? Learning leaders can use marketing to raise their department’s profile, but first, they must be clear on the perceptions others may hold about the learning function.
- Management L&D Like You Mean It: Learning leaders are missing out on opportunities to improve results by not managing their departments and programs like a business.
- Leadership Development Pushes Past Comfort: A company’s business may not be in a danger zone, but leadership development efforts can’t wait until it is.
- We Need to Rethink the Classroom: The classroom shouldn’t be replaced. Instead, it should be freed to play a new and exciting role in learning delivery.
- CLO Roadmaps: Collaborative Learning: How to plan, do and review collaborative learning at your company.