Cupertino, Calif. — Oct. 11
ForeScout Technologies Inc., a provider of automated security control products for Fortune 1000 enterprises and government organizations, announced it achieved certification for its integration of ForeScout CounterACT Network Access Control (NAC) with McAfee’s ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO).
ForeScout also announced it is now a certified member of the McAfee Security Innovation Alliance partner program.
Integrating ForeScout CounterACT with McAfee ePO enables customers to obtain real-time visibility and policy enforcement for both managed and unmanaged endpoints on the network, including personal and mobile devices.
Integration also improves security by continually monitoring endpoints to control threats such as botnets and advanced persistent threats, as well as unwanted user and device activity.
Source: ForeScout Technologies Inc.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval