London — Oct. 10
Equipos, a global provider of client communications and reporting products, launched the Coric Academy, which has been established to deliver education and training courses to its current base of partners and clients. Courses will run in both the U.K. and North America.
Equipos partner training is offered to global implementation and delivery partners, OEMs, resellers and business analysts for selling, deploying and supporting the company’s Coric Client Communications products suite. Client training is available for client services professionals whose role involves designing, building, modifying and distributing client reports and other communications.
U.K. Coric Academy courses will be delivered from two training centers — Equipos headquarters offices in London, and the IBM Hursley Innovation Center in Hampshire. North American Coric Academy courses will run in various locations across the U.S. and Canada.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement