International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (www.ifebp.org) is seeking a Sr.VP of Knowledge and Content Management for this $24 million budget, 137 staff organization located in Brookfield, WI. Seek individual to ensure the maximization of the organization’s investment in knowledge, information, and intellectual capital; direct significant revenue generating activities and programs that support the members and drives the organization’s prime mission; coordinate the development and implementation of a comprehensive strategy for relevant and topical programs, services, publications, research, and certification; and develop value added programs and services. Need a Master’s degree; a minimum of 10 years of leadership exp in the education/learning arena; and an ability to manage a talented staff and significant budget. Search by Association Strategies Inc., 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA 22314. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Implicit bias affects us all
- Leadership development should begin with “why” — and that’s usually not behavior change
- Change is incumbent on all of us
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’