Mountain View, Calif. — May 1
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has selected SumTotal Systems Inc., a global provider of talent and learning management solutions, to build an online university for about 500 employees across the United States.
The online university will be an easily accessible portal for employees to find information related to professional development, tap into best practices and obtain compliance training.
To build its online university, the Washington, D.C.-based organization selected SumTotal’s ResultsOnDemand platform, which is SumTotal’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) model for analyzing employee performance and delivering learning over the Internet.
Among the first initiatives for the online university will be delivering instruction aimed at the chamber’s membership-development team, which focuses in part on selling the value of a chamber membership to small, medium and large businesses.
To supplement training for its membership development team, the chamber also will use the SumTotal platform to put instruction online, so team members continually can refer back to their classes and access the most up-to-date curriculum.
For more information, see http://www.sumtotalsystems.com.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise