Atkins, Va. — April 17
TEDS, originator of the only fully integrated enterprisewide talent management solution, has released its latest white paper, “Making Sense of Talent Management.”
The document outlines TEDS’ proven strategy of aligning learning and performance as critical tools in the management of organizational talent, skills and behaviors.
“For talent management to yield results, corporations must integrate learning, performance, recruiting and succession management so that the collective focus of managing competencies can drive all initiatives,” the document states.
TEDS’ integrated strategy produces measurable ROI on learning and performance, with predictable and repeatable results for influencing the organization’s overall health and profitability.
“We are in the midst of a baby boomer exit of crisis proportions,” said Joe Ellis, TEDS president and CEO. “It is now more important than ever for corporations to identify the skills and behaviors that currently exist in the workforce so that they can effectively ascertain those skills which need to be replaced.
“How can organizations assess learning and performance if they have not clearly identified the skills gaps of the individual and the corporation as a whole? The path to talent management begins with competencies.”
- Cannabis companies must keep up with constant changes in industry rules and regulations
- UG2 takes a hands-on approach
- The U.S. and China can learn from each other
- Listen: Vulcan’s Tim Mulligan talks about how companies can teach employees to be happier, healthier and more resilient
- Video: Teaching the signs of trafficking