Scottsdale, Ariz. — April 12
As CEO pay continues unabated as the most scrutinized area of total rewards, WorldatWork has created a tool to help compensation practitioners reliably identify and consider every essential factor for rewarding executives and directors.
Called the WorldatWork Executive Compensation Issues Identifier, the tool guides compensation plan designers through thoughtful consideration of the myriad issues that need to be addressed when designing or modifying an executive rewards plan.
Originally designed for its members, WorldatWork has recently decided to make it available to the business community at large.
The WorldatWork Executive Compensation Issues Identifier will help HR practitioners, consultants, compensation committees and boards deliberate decisions and criteria in specific areas of executive compensation design such as internal and external environments, stakeholders, disclosure and transparency.
“I truly believe that many of the problems we are seeing related to executive pay could have been alleviated with good design,” said Don Lindner, CCP, WorldatWork executive compensation practice leader. “Using the Issues Identifier will help improve the design process, raise design quality and increase opportunity for a successful implementation.”
The WorldatWork Executive Compensation Issues Identifier is essential for planning or modifying a company's:
- Stock plans
- Equity-based plans
- Short- and long-term incentive plans
- Executive perquisites
- Executive benefits
- Deferred compensation plans
- Employment agreements
- Severance, change-of-control agreements
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Congratulations to the 2020 LIP Award winners!
- 5 things to stop expecting from a mentor
- Politics, values and the election in the workplace
- New benchmarking tool for higher ed seeks to address workplace soft skills gap
- Who leads your DEI function, and how do you support them from an organizational perspective?