Mountain View, Calif. — April 11
SumTotal Systems Inc., a global provider of talent and learning management solutions, has appointed Kim Lewin as vice president of sales for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Lewin joins SumTotal from Attunity Ltd. a leader in the data connectivity market. He will play a pivotal role in executing SumTotal's short- and long-term strategies, using his experience with direct and indirect sales channels in the United Kingdom and Europe.
According to market-research firm IDC, worldwide corporate e-learning revenue across EMEA is forecast to grow from $1.6 billion in 2007 to $4.1 billion in 2011.
IDC's recently published “Worldwide and U.S. Corporate eLearning 2007 – 2011 Forecast” also states that a majority of prospective clients are expecting to increase their e-learning investment in the coming fiscal year, with the most rapid adoption coming from the United Kingdom, Scandinavia, Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
Before Lewin's role at Attunity, he held senior posts in the technology industry at organizations such as Cognos,
Informix, Ardent and Unidata.
I am delighted to have this opportunity to welcome Kim to the SumTotal team,” said Jack Kramer, SumTotal vice president and general manager for international operations. “We believe Kim's experience and ability will be a tremendous asset to SumTotal's EMEA operations, and we are all excited at the prospect of working alongside him.”
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- 5 things to stop expecting from a mentor
- Politics, values and the election in the workplace
- New benchmarking tool for higher ed seeks to address workplace soft skills gap
- Who leads your DEI function, and how do you support them from an organizational perspective?
- Why businesses need an internal career marketplace for skills, ASAP