New York — April 11
Christopher Marshall has joined Buck Consultants’ Cincinnati office as director in its health and welfare consulting practice.
Marshall joins Buck from Mercer Health & Benefits. His expertise includes plan design, FASB/GASB valuations, self-insured claim analyses and paid-time-off plan costs.
Marshall is an associate of the Society of Actuaries and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias
- What it takes to become a collaborative leader