Phoenix — March 28
The National Association of Sales Professionals has formed a new partnership with CareerTours, a recruitment resource.
Together, the two organizations want to create a resource for sales professionals and the best source for organizations to recruit sales talent on the Web.
CareerTours enables career seekers to experience employers through a “virtual tour” before applying for a position.
This allows them to experience an organization’s culture, structure and management philosophy, providing a good foundation for making career decisions.
“The demand for quality sales professionals that NASP brings is unprecedented,” Aaron Bare, CareerTours CEO, said. “This partnership has the potential to create the world’s largest database of sales professionals seeking employment.”
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval