Wilder, Vt. — March 9
AIRS, a provider of recruitment training, technology and outsourcing, has announced new, targeted versions of its most popular half-day e-learning course, Googling for Candidates.
The new courses include: oogling for Health Care, Googling for IT, Googling for Accounting/Finance and Googling for Government Candidates.
Google's simple user interface is why millions of people visit its home page every day. But just below the surface, there is a world of search power that reaches further into the Web to bring back precision results you’ve never thought possible.
Targeted Googling courses provide recruiters and HR professionals with groundbreaking new ways to not only tap into the billions of Web pages indexed by Google but focus on targeted industries with a concentration on finding specific types of qualified, passive candidates.
“Googling for Candidates has always been one of our most popular seminars, and we’ve just given recruiters four new versions to pinpoint the candidates they need for their toughest REQs,” said Laura Stoker, AIRS Training senior director. “Our research team has spent hundreds of hours mining Google to find the newest and most creative ways for recruiters to uncover the targeted passive candidates they need in some of the toughest industries.”
Googling attendees will learn tactics and techniques such as:
- Leveraging the power of Google’s search functionality to pinpoint specific types of candidates.
- Unearthing membership lists, attendee lists, alumni lists for industry-related organizations and resumes of industry-specific professionals.
- Becoming savvy at using resources such as Google alerts, Google news and file-type searches.
- Probing blogs for candidates discussing their specialties and interests.
- Using Google maps to find candidates in a specific geographic location.
- Conducting Google specialized searches to uncover alumni specific to certain industries.
- Creating customized search engines at Google to focus on finding professionals in a targeted cities.
Googling for Candidates courses are taught by seasoned AIRS professionals with more than 100 combined years of firsthand recruiting.
All AIRS trainers are certified Internet recruiters who have cutting-edge, e-recruiting skills and technical knowledge, as well as expert sourcing, contact, assessment and hiring skills.
Students who take AIRS training receive a comprehensive course manual, job aids and detailed tutorials.
Once they complete a course and become AIRS alumni, they have access to AIRS recruitment newsletters, library, forums, directories, recruiting tools, community discussions and exclusive alumni discounts.
Plus, AIRS LIVECHAT is always available to offer live help and unlimited toll-free support.Filed under: Talent Management, Technology