Alexandria, Va. — March 7
At 93 for the week of Feb. 12-18, the ASA Staffing Index continues to remain relatively flat, showing little change in temporary and contract staffing employment over the past month.
The index experienced marginal growth over a two-week period, increasing from 93 for the week of Jan. 15-21 to a value of 94 for the week of Jan. 22-28.
During the following two weeks, Jan. 29-Feb. 11, the index remained unchanged at 94, but it showed signs of slippage.
After recovering from an annual end-of-year holiday dip, staffing employment has been virtually unchanged.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval