Denver — March 5
Spectrum Human Resource Systems Corp. has released a white paper, “Competency Management and Succession Planning.”
This white paper is based on research of a number of existing published sources on competency management and succession planning, as well as Spectrum’s own creative efforts from 23 years in the HR industry.
Founded in 1984, Spectrum Human Resource Systems Corp. is a provider of high-functionality Web- and desktop-based HR and workforce management software.
As a full system and service provider, Spectrum delivers the full range of product related services, including system planning, implementation, training, system customization, data conversion and system consulting.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement