Phoenix — March 5
Nurses across the United States can experience a “day in the life” working at hospitals in Denver and Prescott, Ariz., thanks to CareerTours, a national recruiting resource.
While the CareerTours Web site provides candidates with “Virtual Tours” of organizations through career postings, audio messages or company videos, the organization also will provide on-site “Real Tours” for registered nurses interested in relocation.
Through a Real Tour, candidates have a unique opportunity to see, touch and feel a new organization before making a career move.
The tour includes both social and professional events to give attendees a good feel for the hospital and the new city.
The upcoming Real Tours are open to registered nurses from around the United States who are interested in relocation and career changes to a sponsoring city.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval