Avery Island, La. — Feb. 28
McIlhenny Co., the manufacturer of Tabasco brand products, has selected Gilsbar Inc. to administer its self-funded medical and dental plans for its benefit plan participants.
Gilsbar’s medical management company, MedCom Care Management, will provide Utilization Review and Large Case Management services for the group.
“We were looking for a partner to provide innovative techniques — reporting capabilities, medical management programs and Web-based tools — for health and dental plan participants,” saidCecil Hymel, McIlhenny Co. vice president of administration. “Gilsbar’s integrated solutions are going to help us offer an attractive benefits package for our employees while effectively managing costs.”
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Implicit bias affects us all
- Leadership development should begin with “why” — and that’s usually not behavior change
- Change is incumbent on all of us
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’