Pasadena, Calif. — Feb. 27
Tenrox announces the availability of Release 9.1, the latest version of the company’s Project Workforce Management Solution.
Release 9.1 packs a number of new features, including a new Project Planning Module and integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0.
In addition, several enhancements have been made ,including improved project status views, shift and work schedule support, the ability to create custom dashboards, etc.
The new features and enhancements in Release 9.1 reflect Tenrox’s commitment to the continual improvement of its product offering.
“Release 9.1 builds on the key improvements delivered in release 9.0, and it is based on customer feedback from the Tenrox User Conference and customer advisory board,” said Rafat Hilal, vice president of research and development.
All improvements are designed to provide end-users with additional flexibility, ease of use, configurability and alternatives for CRM integration.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise