New York — Feb. 9
Kai Petersen has joined Buck Consultants’
Los Angeles office as principal and Western Region retirement practice leader.
Petersen joins Buck from The Segal Co. where he led the retirement practice for Segal’s West Region.
He has more than 20 years of consulting experience with corporate, governmental and multiemployer
pension and retiree medical plans.
Petersen’s expertise also includes plan design, actuarial consulting, asset/liability modeling and mergers-and-acquisitions issues.
Petersen is a fellow of the Society of Actuaries, a member of the American Academy of Actuaries, an enrolled actuary and a chartered financial analyst.
Buck Consultants, an ACS company, provides human resource and benefits consulting with more than 1,500 professionals worldwide.
Founded in 1916 to advise clients in establishing and funding some of the nation’s first public and private retirement programs, Buck is an innovator in retirement benefits, health and welfare programs, human resource management, compensation and employee
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise