Fremont, Calif. — Feb. 7
JobFlash, Inc., a provider of applicant tracking-solutions, has announced a new recruiting brochure for hiring managers titled “Ten Tips for Attracting More/Better Job Candidates.”
The free brochure contains practical tips that HR professionals can implement immediately to aid in attracting more — and better — job candidates.
A quick but informative read, the brochure covers many stages of the hiring process, from posting jobs to screening and interview scheduling.
Among the topics covered are ways to increase workforce diversity and to tailor recruiting efforts to the unique characteristics of hourly versus professional workers.
It also describes several ways that technology supports and simplifies the recruiting effort.
“The most common complaint we hear from HR executives is the shortage of good job applicants,” said JobFlash Inc. CEO Mike Krueger. “We’ve helped our customers in gaming, hospitality, retail, security and other industries process more than 3 million job applications over the past four years and have learned what techniques are effective.
“This brochure is a summation of the insider tips and best practices we learned along the way.”
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Leadership development should begin with “why” — and that’s usually not behavior change
- Change is incumbent on all of us
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office