Presented by Patti P. Phillips, Ph.D.
In today’s learning environment, it is not enough to claim a program’s impact on key business measures. Executives want to see the money! Calculating the ROI in learning requires moving from Level 4 Impact to Level 5 ROI. To do so requires practitioners to convert benefits to monetary value and tabulate the fully-loaded costs. This program will teach participants techniques for doing both.
After completing this session, participants will be able to
- Define program benefits
- Convert benefits to monetary value
- Identify fully-loaded costs
- Identify intangible benefits
- Calculate an ROI
Join us Wednesday, September 1, 2004, at 2 p.m. Eastern / 11 a.m. Pacific
To register for FREE for this event, powered by Interwise, click here.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Implicit bias affects us all
- Leadership development should begin with “why” — and that’s usually not behavior change
- Change is incumbent on all of us
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’