Presented by Patti P. Phillips, Ph.D.
Conducting an evaluation using a particular methodology is one thing; integrating the methodology so that it is sustained for the long term is something else. Organizations spend millions on training their staff on the next big thing. But it is only through seamless integration that a process can be fully utilized and sustained. This session offers ideas, suggestions, and tools to make ROI work for years to come.
After completing this session, participants will be able to
- Effectively communicate evaluation results on a routine basis
- Develop a strategy for ROI implementation
- Determine the ROI in implementing ROI
Join us Wednesday, October 6, 2004, at 2 p.m. Eastern / 11 a.m. Pacific
To register for FREE for this event, powered by Interwise, click here.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise