Info-Tech Research Group and McLean & Co. are offering a free COVID-19 Child Care Policy Blueprint. This is meant to serve as a resource for enterprises to customize the process of establishing a formal policy for integrating employee caregiving with work.
The research team at SurveyMonkey is collecting data as part of an ongoing survey on Americans’ outlook and concerns about the coronavirus.
Content production company simpleshow created two videos: One is a coronavirus explainer with infectious disease pathology expert Dr. Aileen M. Marty, and the other is a combination of helpful tips on working from home during times of social distancing.
Quantum Workplace has compiled a public resource page of latest pandemic news, surveys and content relating to best business and employee engagement practices.
- The Coronavirus Crisis: Working Together To Help You (Josh Bersin)
- Learning and Development Coronavirus Resources (i4cp)
- Coronavirus Information and FAQs (SHRM)
- How to Run a Great Remote Meeting (Glassdoor)
- COVID-19 Crisis Response Center (ThinkHR and Mammoth)
- Adapting Workplace Learning in the Time of Coronavirus (McKinsey & Co.)
- Staying Ahead of Critical Corporate Training Initiatives During a Pandemic (NovoEd)
- 4 Key Steps to Move Training Online (NovoEd)
This page will be updated as resources become available.
- How to be an influential leader during stressful times: a disciplined listening approach
- How to best run your remote meetings
- Reboard to new cultural norms
- How can you remain profitable post-COVID-19? Invest in your workforce, particularly leaders
- Video: Leveraging online learning for development and community during a crisis