Liran Kotzer, founder and CEO of job search platform Woo, shares how companies can use artificial intelligence to find diverse talent, the differences in diversity by country and how to retain workers.
- The U.S. and China can learn from each other
- Listen: Vulcan’s Tim Mulligan talks about how companies can teach employees to be happier, healthier and more resilient
- Video: Teaching the signs of trafficking
- Cultural competency leads to meaningful connections
- Learning models in startup tech firms should be 50 percent self-learning, 50 percent social learning