Liran Kotzer, founder and CEO of job search platform Woo, shares how companies can use artificial intelligence to find diverse talent, the differences in diversity by country and how to retain workers.
- Cornerstone OnDemand acquires French startup Clustree
- KPMG opens $450 million training facility Lakehouse
- Relativity’s Dorie Blesoff shares lessons from her career
- Video: Former astronaut Leland Melvin talks teamwork and talent
- Build a deliberately developmental organization through peer learning groups