[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-zenefits-beth-steinberg-talks-culture-leadership” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Talent Economy Associate Editor Lauren Dixon talks with Beth Steinberg, chief people officer at Zenefits, about the company’s recent cultural missteps as well as the importance of leadership training and effectively scaling a startup.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias