[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-zenefits-beth-steinberg-talks-culture-leadership” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Talent Economy Associate Editor Lauren Dixon talks with Beth Steinberg, chief people officer at Zenefits, about the company’s recent cultural missteps as well as the importance of leadership training and effectively scaling a startup.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content