Around 200,000 El Salvadorans must leave the U.S. by September 2019, reports The New York Times.
Surges in online retail sales mean difficulties for city dwellers and those who deliver their packages, writes BBC.
Read what one entrepreneur did to help diversify venture capital funding, via Wired.
Here’s how Coca-Cola is changing in response to sugar taxes, reports The Guardian.
Finally, here’s how optimistic – or not – the world’s developed economies are about 2018, via Quartz.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias